A Time to Grow, Be Encouraged & Celebrate Biblical Marriage
God designed marriage perfectly. Then the fall happened. Satan got between Adam and Eve and deceptively led the couple astray. Since then, Satan, his demons, and mankind’s sin nature have been wreaking havoc on marriages. Pride, selfishness, adultery, unforgiveness, and other sins have led to discontent, deep scars, struggles and divorce. No marriage is without struggle. But real hope is available. God is Almighty. We can look to Him and find the healing, growth, and victory we need. The purpose of this ministry is to point couples to Christ so they can find in Him the support and strength every marriage needs to heal, grow, and experience joyous victory.
When & Where?
9-11:45am May 4th, 2024 at First Baptist Church of Eaton Rapids
Adults will gather in the Fellowship Hall for the Seminar & the Children's program will be held in the children's wing.
**Please plan on dropping off your kids 15 minutes early.
Who is this for?
Married couples, divorced, widowed and singles who hope to be married. If you are single, engaged, newly married, have marital strife or are in marital bliss, divorced or widowed this ministry is for you. We will teach and reinforce the biblical purpose, roles, and practices that will arm you to prepare for, save, or enhance your marriage. As a widow, or divorcee it will arm you with the truth to disciple others, and keep moving forward for God. This is for YOU!
Is Childcare Provided?
Yes, we have a wonderful children's program planned where children will be poured into and taught about God's Word in a safe and fun atmosphere.
What is the format?
- Biblical Testimony – God’s Word tells us to give testimony to God’s truth. At each seminar a couple will share there hardships, victories, and the biblical truth that kept their marriage going and growing.
- Biblical Celebration – God’s Word tells us that He who finds a wife finds a good thing! Marriage is meant to be a joy! With a fun game, prayer, and encouraging marital assignments we will celebrate what God has provided.
- Biblical Teaching – The Word of God is the Sword of the Spirit. It has the power to pierce our heart with all the hard and encouraging truth that we need to succeed in marriage.
- Biblical Fellowship – The Holy Spirit also uses people to encourage and edify us. There will be small group discussions where we will be able to encourage one another.
- Biblical Service and Prayer – God calls us to serve, especially to serve our spouse. At this seminar there will be an opportunity to do that through essential words of encouragement and prayer. For those who are not married there will be a tremendous opportunity to find advice and pray for your future spouse.
Register to Attend
Saturday, May 4th, 2024 | Spring Marriage Summit
Registration is now closed